Here is a great excerpt from Orrin Woodward’s blog that exemplifies where we are and where we are going with LIFE. This is 18 years in the making. There has never been a better time to be part of history in progress.
In studying LIFE and the teams associated with this industry changing concept, one notices how simple the business is. Read, listen, and associate with leaders and receive compensation for sharing the materials with others. Think about how revolutionary that is. First, you share life-changing information that impacts people’s lives. Second, a $50 dollar subscription produces 50 points and a $100 dollar subscription produces 100 points. However, the coup-de-grace, as they say, is the LIFE Business Compensation Plan pays out nearly 70% on the points accumulated monthly.
The granddaddy’s of the industry pay our around 33%; the top companies pay out 50%; so how does LIFE pay out 70%? LIFE builds teams or communities across the country and because its a digital model, the cost structures allow a ridiculous amount of compensation back to the communities. Compensated communities are the future of leadership training and the LIFE Business is leading the way.
Here are some simple observable facts to remember:
1. With 70% paid back to field leaders, there are more people receiving bonuses equal to or higher than their purchases in LIFE than any other community building business. The math is simple when 50% of the points are paid back on the first bonus alone. Nearly 95%, practically everybody, receives a bonus from LIFE.
2. LIFE shares its product up front. In other words, LIFE is proud of its materials and freely shares the CDs, books, and meetings with others. If someone likes what they see, then they are free to be a customer or member. On the other hand, if someone doesn’t like what they see, then LIFE respects that they are not looking for life improvement at this time.
3. LIFE launched in November and already has over 3,000 customers. Customers are people who buy the material because they love the material without any thought or desire to build a community. This is a key factor in the over 20% of the people receiving bonuses from LIFE higher than their purchases. Typical community building pegs this number at less than 5%, but not with LIFE’s business model. The more customers, the more people are profitable. Every PC leader has more customers in LIFE than ever before in community-building.
4. LIFE is preparing Phase II with digital downloads for both books and CD’s available, plus points on attendance at leadership meetings. Think about this, where else do you receive points and bonuses for reading, listening, and attending to become a better person?
5. The other impressive factor with LIFE is the retention rates. Because people love the materials without compensation, the retention rates are easily double the community-building average. Why would people quit on a great product at a great price regardless of whether they are customers or members? This is great news for members because it’s easier to maintain a business with a high retention rate.
These are just five of the LIFE differences. Don’t take anyone’s word for it though. Check out the LIFE materials for yourself. When it comes to personal development, the proof is in the pudding. Either the CDs, books, and meetings will help you on your journey or they won’t. If they do, and you would like more out of life, why not join the compensated community. If they do, but you are happy pursuing your current career path, then sign up as a customer. If you don’t enjoy the materials, then as a free person, you can pass on the opportunity offered.
This is what LIFE is all about, the freedom to live your life and the responsibility to own the results.